Saturday, December 28, 2013

Project Class - January 2014


This class is designed for those that want to create more than cards with your Stampin' Up! products.  These will be items that I have successfully sold at my craft shows.  I will teach you how to make each project from beginning to end.  I will have instructions included in each project.  You will need to bring your own cutting tool and adhesive.  The class cost will be $10.

This month we will make a stand up tent or magnetic calendar, post-it note purse, and card style gift card holder and envelope.  Here are the pictures below.  You can pick from a small selection of color style the day of class.  These are really to be used as samples for you to make more of what you want when you need it.

The class date is Saturday, January 4th at 9am.  Please RSVP space is limited to 12 spots.  I will be taking a wait list if needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment