Saturday, December 28, 2013

January card class 2014

Happy New Year!   This is also the one year anniversary of my card classes.  I am so happy for the success of my classes.  I couldn't have done it without all of you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I love to stamp and create beautiful cards.  I am glad I am not alone.  Here is to another successful year.

A few things have changed for this class as I have been saying for the last couple of months.  I did need to raise my price a bit the class will now be 10 cards for $15.  This I feel is still a great price.  I will still be doing the same quality of cards.  You will only have 8 choices to pick from instead of the 10 style I use to do.  I try and create a little bit for everyone and style.  This will help save me a little time.

The times for this class is as follows:

Tuesday, January 7th at 6pm
Saturday, January11th at 9am - lunch will be provided for $3.00

Please continue to RSVP for the class time you would like.  Classes do fill up fast so when you know what time you want to come let me know.   I will also have a waitlist available.  If you have signed up for a class and can't attend please let me know ASAP so I can fill that spot from the waitlist.

Remember if the above dates don't work in your schedule let me know and we can work something out.

Thanks again







No comments:

Post a Comment