Friday, November 16, 2012

LET THE CLASSES BEGIN

Hello,

I am back!  I have had a great craft show season and I want thank everyone for supporting me.  I really enjoy making items for people.  This is my 6th year in craft shows and am so grateful that I am able to continue this part of my hobby.

I have a lot of people wanting me to teach classes again and so I have decided to give the people what they want.  I am creating a class schedule which I will post soon.   As well as picutres of all the projects available. These classes will start in January 2013.

I have two goals with these classes.  First is to help inspire ladies to feel creative and to have fun.  Second is to make money to go to Stampin' Up! convention for 2013.  It will be Stampin' Up! 25 year celebration which should be big and it will also be my 10 year celebration with Stampin' Up!  I really love this company and what is has done for me is amazing.  I probably will be with them forever.   I can't wait to be there for this wonderful celebration.

I look forward to this new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment